[edgtf_unordered_list style=”circle” animate=”no” font_weight=””]
- TOF cannot approve funding requests for individuals.
- Projects must be in collaboration with the school of optometry at one of the Universities in Ghana and giving optometry students the opportunity to learn through participation in the project.
- TOF requires a signed Letter of Assurance (one page) by the Head of Optometry School at one of the Universities in Ghana indicating that the proposal has been reviewed and meets with the standards of the institution and, if warranted, observes all rules and regulations regarding compliance with research on human subjects.
- Funding requests are to be submitted to TOF by completing TOF’s project support application form.
- The program/project must be for the greater good of the community with the objective of making eye care accessible to people in Ghana, especially children.
- It is preferred that applications be project based. Details of the project including cost estimates/quotes, timeframes and people involved are to be detailed as requested in the application form.
- TOF does not guarantee funding to all applications.
- Request can only be considered if the project will NOT be starting before it has been approved.
- TOF requests a minimum of 90 days to assess applications.
- Non-cash support by TOF (i.e. mentoring, equipment, frames) follows the same requirements and review process as the financial funding support application.
How to apply?
You can download an application form from here.[/vc_column_text][/edgtf_elements_holder_item][/edgtf_elements_holder][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_single_image image=”17584″ img_size=”large”][/vc_column][/vc_row]